Friday, June 20, 2008

Peace

I'm flying this weekend to SeasideTown, MA, for the wedding of Cricket's childhood friend.   It should be fun, although her parents'  housecats give me the wheezie, and I hate not being at my charming best when I'm with the parents.   I'm stressed, a little, because this is the sixth weekend of seven I haven't been able to work, and that gives me the Fear pretty bad.    I had a major piece of equipment break in my lab yesterday, which lowered morale further.    

On the plus side, I have a wireless router now, and am bit-torrenting the shit out of like 10 Galactica episodes.   Go, me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hrm - which season are you watching? I gave up I think around mid way through season 3. Most I know who kept watching say it didn't improve from there, but I'd be glad to hear otherwise. When it's good, it's *really* good.